Peanut Gallery

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Victoria's Garden

The boys and I went with our playgroup to Victoria's Garden in Lakeside on Monday. It was so much fun! My parents took Jacob last year and had a blast, but it was the first time for me. It was very hot and dusty, but thankfully we were practically the only people there.

Most of the kids in the playgroup are 2-3 years old, and Ethan is normally the only little one there. While the older kids were in the bouncy house, Ethan kept crawling up the ramp and standing up at the entrance - he wanted to go in so badly! That is so typical of Ethan, he always wants to do what the older kids are doing. Here he is looking at Sebastian, and desperately trying to crawl in:



The Three Amigos!
Connor, Sebastian, and Jacob love playing with each other and ask for each other constantly! Whenever we are together, they are like bees to honey - very cute. Here they are patiently waiting for our hayride.
Can't you just read it in his eyes and smile: "Hi Mami! I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to be doing... Don't I look so cute?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home