Peanut Gallery

Monday, May 04, 2009

Your chalk portrait missing something important

This morning Jacob and I were drawing on the driveway with some chalk he got for Easter. We wrote his name, drew a truck, then a picture of Jacob. I drew the face and then I was asking Jacob to tell me how many eyes he has on his face - two or three? Where do they eyes go? He was directing me as I drew his eyes, ears, hair, nose. The interesting part came when I drew his nose...

Jacob: Uh, oh Mami!
Me: Que pasa? (what's up?)
Jacob: Naris!? (Nose!?)
Me: Alli esta... (It's right there...)
Jacob: [as he points to the drawn nose] Moco!!! (Booger!)

Yup, this boy can't even have a chalk portrait of himself without a moco in his nose. He was not satisfied until I drew his moco. Ay, caramba!

What is up with boys and mocos?


**Yesterday while we were driving he was telling me all about his moco and the moco's mami and daddy, their house, and all kinds of things. I wish I could have understood more of what he was saying seeing that I didn't even know that mocos had families. That's just what I need, Jacob's mocos to procreate!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home