9 Month Checkup
I took Ethan to the doctor today for his 9 month checkup. He is doing great - very healthy and active! The doctor informed me that he is in the 7th percentile for weight. This wasn't a huge surprise given that Jacob was under the 10th percentile and on a high calorie/high fat diet. Although I did think Ethan was a bit chubbier than Jacob was, but oh well.
The interesting part came when I got home. I put the paper the doctor gave me with Ethan's weight, height, and head circumference away, but before I put my folder away, I decided to look at Jacob's stats when he was 9 months... they are almost identical! They both weighed 17.6 pounds and Jacob was 28 inches long and 17.25 head circumference. Ethan was 27.25 inches long and 17.5 head circumference.
Isn't that weird?! Maybe my two monkeys aren't so different afterall!
The interesting part came when I got home. I put the paper the doctor gave me with Ethan's weight, height, and head circumference away, but before I put my folder away, I decided to look at Jacob's stats when he was 9 months... they are almost identical! They both weighed 17.6 pounds and Jacob was 28 inches long and 17.25 head circumference. Ethan was 27.25 inches long and 17.5 head circumference.
Isn't that weird?! Maybe my two monkeys aren't so different afterall!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home