Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Ryan and I (and Peanut, too) are just overwhelmed at how extremely blessed we are.
Ryan and I had our baby shower last Friday - what a turn out! So many of our family and friends came out to celebrate with us, it was truly amazing to see how excited you all are for us. Not only is this an important and special time for Ryan and I, but to see our loved ones genuinely excited too makes this whole experience that much more special.
The other thing that was overwhelming was everyone's generosity. We can't believe how many gifts we received. Many of you were unable to make it, yet you still sent gifts - you really shouldn't have. When Ryan and I were opening the gifts over the weekend, I broke down in tears because I couldn't believe how richly blessed we are to have all of you in our lives.
Thank you all for being such a wonderful part of our lives!
Berenice, Ryan, and Peanut
Ryan and I had our baby shower last Friday - what a turn out! So many of our family and friends came out to celebrate with us, it was truly amazing to see how excited you all are for us. Not only is this an important and special time for Ryan and I, but to see our loved ones genuinely excited too makes this whole experience that much more special.
The other thing that was overwhelming was everyone's generosity. We can't believe how many gifts we received. Many of you were unable to make it, yet you still sent gifts - you really shouldn't have. When Ryan and I were opening the gifts over the weekend, I broke down in tears because I couldn't believe how richly blessed we are to have all of you in our lives.
Thank you all for being such a wonderful part of our lives!
Berenice, Ryan, and Peanut

1 Comments:
dearest Bere,
it IS truly exciting to watch your family blossom. I wish I were there too, but I guess I will have to do with seeing baby peanut's first moments! Keep on writing!
many kisses,
V
By
Anonymous, at 6/20/2006 8:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home