Grrr...
I have good news and not so good news.
First the good - Mammoth was a lot of fun. Ryan, Joshua, and Rachel enjoyed skiing for a few days while my mom and I did a lot of relaxing. While the gang was skiing, we walked around the shops, checked out the mountain, and took the gondola up to the summit. We even got snowed on a little bit on our second night. We all had a great time.
Now for the not so good - I got sick. :( On our way back from Mammoth on Monday I could feel that I was getting plugged up, but figured it was just the dry air that was affecting me. Nope. On Tuesday I was stuck in bed with a fever, not too high so peanut wasn't in any danger. Then, Wednesday I felt a little better except for my sinuses and coughing. The worst of it is today - this cold is staying in my head! My head is going to explode. Why is it that when I'm off for Spring Break my body decides to get sick? This sucks. I don't think Peanut is all too happy about my sickness either - he sure is kicking a lot. He is probably upset that his nice home is constantly shaking from the coughing and shaking. Hopefully I'll be all better by tomorrow.
Ok, enough complaining. See ya!
Berenice
Oh, I almost forgot - our bedroom furniture arrived!!! I can't wait to get all the other accessories for our room. Woo-hoo!
First the good - Mammoth was a lot of fun. Ryan, Joshua, and Rachel enjoyed skiing for a few days while my mom and I did a lot of relaxing. While the gang was skiing, we walked around the shops, checked out the mountain, and took the gondola up to the summit. We even got snowed on a little bit on our second night. We all had a great time.

Now for the not so good - I got sick. :( On our way back from Mammoth on Monday I could feel that I was getting plugged up, but figured it was just the dry air that was affecting me. Nope. On Tuesday I was stuck in bed with a fever, not too high so peanut wasn't in any danger. Then, Wednesday I felt a little better except for my sinuses and coughing. The worst of it is today - this cold is staying in my head! My head is going to explode. Why is it that when I'm off for Spring Break my body decides to get sick? This sucks. I don't think Peanut is all too happy about my sickness either - he sure is kicking a lot. He is probably upset that his nice home is constantly shaking from the coughing and shaking. Hopefully I'll be all better by tomorrow.
Ok, enough complaining. See ya!
Berenice
Oh, I almost forgot - our bedroom furniture arrived!!! I can't wait to get all the other accessories for our room. Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:
Dear Bere,
I hope you and baby peanut feel better really soon : )
xoxo,
Vi
By
Anonymous, at 4/17/2006 8:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home