Peanut Gallery

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Belly Shots!

Some of you don't believe that I have a belly - so, to prove it to you, here are a few pictures.

Here is the best "before" picture I could find of my semi-profile. Notice, no belly! By the way, this was taken in Paris, France last summer :)

Here is a "now" picture at 22.5 weeks of pregnancy. Sure, I'm still small, but we think my new belly is big and cool!


1 Comments:

  • You and your belly are SO CUTE! You are one of those tiny pregnant moms we all hope to be...you know, the one who no one can tell from behind that she is pregnant because the entire body except for the belly is teensy tiny! I am so jealous. Seeing your pictures and reading your posts brings out this maternal side in me (don't tell Jared, I think he would get a little freaked!)
    I am so happy everything is going so smoothly so far. I can't wait to see the little peanut! (what are you guys thinking for names?)

    By Blogger Emily, at 3/18/2006 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home