Peanut Gallery

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hello!

The Peanut Gallery is a place where I am going to be sharing all the wonderful experiences of being a first time mommy-to-be with Ryan and my family and friends who are both near and far. I hope to be posting fairly regularly, with updates on what's going on with the rapidly expanding Walker Family.

Ryan and I are now in the 19th week of our pregnancy! I'll post pictures very soon of my growing waistline. It's hard to get accustomed to not having a waist anymore - but its for a good reason.

If you can, I'd really like it if you could leave comments so that I know who has visited.

Thanks for sharing in this wonderful experience!
Bere

1 Comments:

  • Okay, this is so nice. These precious memories are great and even better once he is here. You will reflect back at this and say, "Wow and now look at him!" Time sure does fly. Keep posting newer photos of you pregnant. I made my last remark before realizing you made this peanut gallery. I love it. Keep enjoying each day, especially since you are not sick. =) Love and miss ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/23/2006 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home