Spring Break!!!
Friday is finally here - which means that my Spring Break has officially begun! One week of sleeping in! Woo-hoo!
I am so excited for this weekend - Ryan, my Mom, Joshua, Rachel, and I are leaving for Mammoth Mountain tonight for the weekend. We'll be back on Monday, but it will be nice to get away and have some time to do nothing besides read and lounge around while everyone else is skiing. This is going to be one of my last chances to do nothing I guess since next year there will be a little boy to look after while everyone is skiing. That is so weird, but I love it!
I'll post more pictures soon. We finished our guest bathroom and our new bedroom furniture is being delivered next week. How exciting is that?!
Ta-ta for now!
Berenice
I am so excited for this weekend - Ryan, my Mom, Joshua, Rachel, and I are leaving for Mammoth Mountain tonight for the weekend. We'll be back on Monday, but it will be nice to get away and have some time to do nothing besides read and lounge around while everyone else is skiing. This is going to be one of my last chances to do nothing I guess since next year there will be a little boy to look after while everyone is skiing. That is so weird, but I love it!
I'll post more pictures soon. We finished our guest bathroom and our new bedroom furniture is being delivered next week. How exciting is that?!
Ta-ta for now!
Berenice

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home