To know or not to know...
As some of you may know, I don't want to find out Baby's gender. However, Ryan desperately does. To make matters worse, when we went for the ultrasound, the technician wrote the gender in a sealed envelope and gave it to us. I've never really wanted to know the gender until the day Little Peanut makes his or her debut, but the temptation is torture! Every time I pass the envelope's "hiding place," I want to tear open the envelope. The knowledge is at our fingertips... I can't imagine what Ryan is going through. Once, we open it though, there is no going back. Ahhh, who knows what'll happen!
P.S. Don't get your hopes up about finding out! ;>
P.S. Don't get your hopes up about finding out! ;>

1 Comments:
Look who is using her EdTech knowledge!! What's next? Are you going to make a video poem...actually that would probably be pretty cool and touching :)
I am so happy for you, and a little jealous. Everything is so together for you!! It just doesn't get better than the times you are experiencing right now...except, I guess, when you actually get to hold the little peanut in your arms for the first time!
Congrats, again. I hope I get to visit with you (and the new addition) when I come down for Megan's wedding.
Talk to you soon,
Emily
By
Emily, at 2/26/2006 8:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home