Peanut Gallery

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Week 24

Time is just flying!!! I am 24 weeks this week. So much has changed in just 4 weeks - it is truly amazing.

Overall, I've had a sense of euphoria. My energy has somewhat returned and I feel so blessed to have a miracle happening inside of me and to be able to share it with Ryan. Physically, I feel great besides the occasional discomfort - I feel as if I swallowed a whole watermelon and it has become more difficult to bend down. I've sort of "popped out" in the last week or so, along with my belly button. I'm past the stage where people are questioning whether or not I'm pregnant. Now, people just ask how far along I am or when I'm due. So far, I like having the bump be more obvious, the self-centered side of me loves being asked about our Peanut! :) ha, ha, ha...

Just in the last few days, Peanut must have gone through a growth spurt or gained more muscle because his movements have become a lot more noticeable. Before, Ryan would have to place his hand on my belly for a while before he could feel faint movement. Whereas now, he just has to look at my belly and can see it jerking around!!! Our Peanut has become more active and I can feel his movements all the time, especially at night when I am sitting down. I love to look down and just watch him move around - I think he's getting his pole planting coordination down to become an Olympic skier! Yes, that would be Ryan's dream come true.

Thanks for reading! :D
Berenice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home