Peanut Gallery

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where have we been???

Things have been busy at the Walker household lately. Ryan's been traveling a lot and I've been working hard and the kids have been playing hard. Not to mention all the sick bugs we've been fighting. However, we have managed to squeeze in some fun! Now that Ethan is older and is running around with Jacob and beginning to communicate, there is never a dull moment at our house. Life with two boys is not quiet, but it is hilarious! Ryan and I are having a blast watching our boys grow.

Now, lets get on with some pictures...

Jacob jumped onto the comforter and asked me to take a picture of him. How could I resist such an angelic pose?

This is Ethan's "cheese" face. I love it!

Both boys were laying on the floor reading their book, but as soon as Ethan saw the camera he shot up and smiled for me. They definitely LOVE their books! (I know wearing a vest without a shirt is a look not everyone can pull off, but Ethan can! He will be making his Redneck Comedy tour debut soon.)

Ethan beelines it to the laundry room as soon as he hears me walking that way - he loves to help me put the clothes into the front loading machines, and sometimes even himself!

We celebrated Ryan's birthday in November. The candles add up to 39, really! (3 and a 1 = 31 + 8 single candles = 39) Jacob wanted lots of candles.
Oh, my! That's a lot of smoke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home