Biggest fan
Most of the time when I am in the car, I have the radio on - either with kid music or my music. Often Jacob breaks out in song and I'll turn the music down to listen to him and clap whenever he finishes his song.
In the car the other day, Jacob was singing some songs like normal and while he was pausing in between his versus (keep in mind these are mainly made up songs) Ethan was squealing and clapping! It was so sweet. The boys were having their own little moment, looking at each other, singing and clapping.
I hope they continue to be each other's fans throughout their lives.
In the car the other day, Jacob was singing some songs like normal and while he was pausing in between his versus (keep in mind these are mainly made up songs) Ethan was squealing and clapping! It was so sweet. The boys were having their own little moment, looking at each other, singing and clapping.
I hope they continue to be each other's fans throughout their lives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home