Peanut Gallery

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!!!

Ethan,

I can't believe that a year ago today, Ryan and I drove to the hospital to meet the newest member of our family. I still remember having all kinds of emotions running through me - fear of the unknown and excitement for what was ahead. However, once I held you for the first time, all those fears subsided. The first few months were hard, but somehow we all survived them.


Now, I can't imagine our family without you. You are such a little character - our little Tank, to be exact. You don't complain much. You are such a trooper when Jacob is a little rough with you. You love to play in any kind of water - the bath, shower, water table, anything! You are also happy simply following Jacob around and getting into mischief with him. But most of all, you love to smile and take the world around you in. You started walking at 11 months, and at 12 months you have 5 1/2 teeth! You certainly want to catch up with Jacob fast.

Its been a fantastic year!
I love you, my sweet baby boy!!!

Mami

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home