Ryan and Bere day of fun
Ok, let me fill in with a few more details. That was Ethan's first time at daycare. I thought he would have a horrible time being away from me since he is normally crying the entire time at the gym. However, Ethan did great. Kathy said he was playing with the big kids all day and was just happy as a clam. This is a huge relief since I am going to be going back to work in September. Maybe the transition isn't going to be as hard for him as I at first imagined.
Back to the day of fun... after dropping the boys off, we headed out to my parent's house and picked up the Harley Road King. We hopped onto it and took off through the country roads up to Julian. It was such a nice drive. I must admit however, that I was very nervous when we first started our trip. That was only the second time I'd been on a motorcycle, so I wasn't sure my muscles would ever loosen up enough for me to enjoy the ride. Thankfully I did get more comfortable on the bike and enjoyed the ride with my hubby.
Once we made it to Julian, we had lunch at a little cafe and then walked down the street to get a Boysenberry Apple Pie - yum! We were able to strap the pie box onto the back of the bike and brought the rest home.
It was so nice to spend some quality time with Ryan, especially since he has been traveling so much. Of course, it was just as nice picking up the boys and seeing their happy faces to be back with us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home