J-A-C-O-B
Ryan and I were talking tonight as he laid on the floor and the kids were crawling all over him. Ethan was making grunting noises and crawling on Ryan's chest and Jacob was copying Ethan's actions and sounds.
Ryan asked "Do they do this to you?" To which I replied "Yes they do." Not wanting Jacob to know I was talking about him, I said "The big one copies the little one when he wants to get your attention." At this point Jacob stands up and proudly declares to Ryan "I'm the big one, Daddy!!!"
Great - now I have to spell his name out when I talk about him and don't want him to know I'm referring to him. It was pretty funny though!
Ryan asked "Do they do this to you?" To which I replied "Yes they do." Not wanting Jacob to know I was talking about him, I said "The big one copies the little one when he wants to get your attention." At this point Jacob stands up and proudly declares to Ryan "I'm the big one, Daddy!!!"
Great - now I have to spell his name out when I talk about him and don't want him to know I'm referring to him. It was pretty funny though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home