Oh, my gosh!
We've entered a dangerous stage with Jacob - he's repeating everything we say. Now, before you jump to any conclusions, Jacob has not repeated any bad words - yet. He's actually taught me how much I say two phrases...
Earlier this week we were at Target and Jacob sees something that caught his attention and shouted "Holy Moly Mami!!!" I busted out laughing along with some other people in the store. Since then, he has repeated it again, and again, and again.
A few days ago, the four of us were in the car when Jacob says "Oh, my gosh!!!" then proceeded to make a song of it. Of course, he now exclaims "Oh, my gosh (goodness)!" all the time.
I catch myself saying "Holy Moly" and "Oh, my gosh" A LOT. It's no wonder he learned them so well.
Here's a short video of his "oh, my gosh" song:
Earlier this week we were at Target and Jacob sees something that caught his attention and shouted "Holy Moly Mami!!!" I busted out laughing along with some other people in the store. Since then, he has repeated it again, and again, and again.
A few days ago, the four of us were in the car when Jacob says "Oh, my gosh!!!" then proceeded to make a song of it. Of course, he now exclaims "Oh, my gosh (goodness)!" all the time.
I catch myself saying "Holy Moly" and "Oh, my gosh" A LOT. It's no wonder he learned them so well.
Here's a short video of his "oh, my gosh" song:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home