Peanut Gallery

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

10 months!!!

It's hard for me to believe that my little baby is 10 months old already! I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital and I was up 20 times a night with him, yet I feel like he has always been a part of our family. Having two boys is a tiring job - some days I'm not sure I'm going to make it to their bed time. Thankfully, most days are filled with an awesome joy that comes along with raising kids.

Ethan is definitely a mover and a shaker like Jacob, but there are definitely some differences in their personalities. Ryan describes it best - "Ethan is our tank!" He really is; that boy will not cry when Jacob is riding him like a horse, or gets a toy taken from him, or is the calf when Jacob pretends he is a rodeo star. Ethan just loves life - as long as his mommy is by his side. Really, he is super attached to me. I'm worried about what he's going to be like when I have to go back to work in September.

Ethan is pulling himself up to standing. He loves to cruise on all the furniture and has taken a few steps on his own. I wouldn't be surprised if he just takes off walking one day.

I love the two bottom teeth! The two top ones aren't too far behind...

Ethan does the scrunchy face smile when he is really, really happy. He loves to laugh with his big brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home