Peanut Gallery

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks Abuelito!!!

A few months ago San Diego got a brand new, very cool Children's Museum. Being a very proud grandpa, my dad bought a year membership for himself, the grandkids, and me! After being housebound for a a few days with the boys, we ventured out to the museum for some fun. I love how there are lots of crafty activities and places where a cute, very active 2 year old can run, fall, bounce, jump, stack stuff, and burn lots of energy. After 2 hours there, Jacob fell asleep in the car before we even got to the freeway - yeah!

Thank you Abuelito - we love going to the museum!!!

Here is the crafty Jacob making a little house with the sticks:

A "leafy" Jacob who would not stand still for the picture, hence its blurryness:

Ethan getting in on the action at the large-foam-building block area where the kids were all bouncing around:

One of the kids bouncing around:

1 Comments:

  • I totally want to get there sometime! I need to check it out because I keep hearing wonderful reviews. :) See you tonight!

    By Blogger Jane, at 2/18/2009 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home