Peanut Gallery

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

More to come?

Yesterday I had a "yup, I'm a mom of boys" moment.

Jacob, Ethan, and I were in the car driving to meet some friends at the park. Lately, Jacob has been very interested in, how should I say.... scratching his brain. We were at the stop light when I noticed in the rearview mirror that Jacob was busy scratching, so I reached back and tickled his knee and said "no moco - yucky!" He of course thought it was funny so he promptly inserted his finger back into his nose waiting for me to tickle him again. This went on for a minute until the light changed.

I went back to driving, but apperenly Jacob was not ready to stop playing. From the back seat I hear "Hap me Mami! Stuck!" I didn't know this could happen, but Jacob's finger got stuck in his nose! Ok, not really, but in his two year old mind it did and he kept calling out "Stuck! Hap me Mami!" I finally had to reach back and "pull" his arm to unstick his finger from his nose. Whoo - that was a close one!

I couldn't stop laughing the rest of the drive. What is it with boys and boogers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home