Asleep in the car
This is a cute story. Ryan and I laughed about it all day.
The four of us were driving home yesterday afternoon. Jacob and Ethan were fast asleep in their car seats. Suddenly Ryan hits a bump on the freeway and the car bounces a bit. Suddenly, we hear a "Wow Daddy!" from the back seat. The bump woke Jacob up, he said his piece "Wow Daddy! Wow Mami!" then proceeds to lie his head back and fall dead asleep again. It was so hilarious! I couldn't contain my laughter - he woke up and said his exclamation so clearly. Ok, maybe it's one of those "you had to be there moments" but that boy cracked us up!
The four of us were driving home yesterday afternoon. Jacob and Ethan were fast asleep in their car seats. Suddenly Ryan hits a bump on the freeway and the car bounces a bit. Suddenly, we hear a "Wow Daddy!" from the back seat. The bump woke Jacob up, he said his piece "Wow Daddy! Wow Mami!" then proceeds to lie his head back and fall dead asleep again. It was so hilarious! I couldn't contain my laughter - he woke up and said his exclamation so clearly. Ok, maybe it's one of those "you had to be there moments" but that boy cracked us up!

1 Comments:
I totally get it! Sounds so cute. Tell Ryan to take care with those bumps!
By
Anonymous, at 11/11/2008 1:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home