Cheese!
Jacob saw me grab the camera the other day while he was playing and his reaction was priceless. He had all his cars spread out on the couch and when he saw me with the camera. He quickly turned to the couch, pushed all of his beloved cars off to the side, climbed onto the cleared spot and patted the cushion next to him for Ethan. Normally I have to beg Jacob to sit still for a picture, but this time he wanted to not only take a picture, but insisted that Ethan sit next to him. Jacob had his arm extended so that he could hold Ethan, patted the cushion under his arm and demanded "E-hEN!" How could I not take a picture? Here is one of the pictures:

1 Comments:
The closest thing I can write that came out of my mouth when I saw this pic and video is OOOHHHHH!!! They are the cutest! Good job Jacob! What a big brother!
I am so glad you are back on the blog, Bere! This way even though my world is kida decomp'g I can keep an eye on the Walker family!
love you all,
besos
V
By
Anonymous, at 11/02/2008 7:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home