Peanut Gallery

Friday, April 18, 2008

Is anyone out there?

My goodness - it's been a few months since I last posted! My posts were getting further and further apart and well, life just took over. There has been a lot going on in the Walker Houshold. To summarize:
  • Jacob is now 21 months old. He is running around - no more walking for him - and climbing on everything. He doesn't say many comprehensible words, but he knows how to get his point across. He is so much fun to be with. He is incredible funny and good natured. Ryan and I couldn't have asked for a better son. The poor little guy is sprouting 6 teeth all at once, so the last weeks have been rough on him. However, after this round of teeth, he'll only have 4 more molars to go! He seems to always get his teeth in groupings, never one at a time.
  • Jacob, Ryan, and I are welcoming a new baby boy into our household at the end of July! We are so excited. Two rambunctious boys - this will be one very busy house. I'm not sure Jacob understands that there will be a baby in the house, but he will very soon.
  • This pregnancy has been wonderful. I loved being pregnant with Jacob and this pregnancy is no different. Although, it has gone by so incredibly fast! I can't believe that in 3 months we'll have a new baby. I think it seems to have gone by faster because I am so busy with my boys and working that I don't have time to dwell on every little movement or sensation. However, this boy makes sure I feel him! He is an active little guy - just like his big brother - yikes! :)
  • My work is going well. I'm planning on taking some time off next year to stay at home with our boys.
  • Ryan is doing fantastic. He's had a chance to go skiing in Mammoth and in Colorado (for a day). We were lucky enough to make it out to Colorado to see our friends the Vlietstras. Their daughter Emma became instant friends with Jacob. Our trip made us sad that we don't see them more often.
That's the very short summary of the last 4 months. I will post more often - I promise.

Jacob and Daddy enjoying a snack in our hotel room at Mammoth

Little J hamming it up with Mommy's sunglasses

Say cheese!

Jacob Loves to put Abuelito's hats on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home