Peanut Gallery

Friday, August 31, 2007

We made it to day 3

When children start day care, it is common for them to get a little sick about a week or two after they start. However, our Jacob made it to the third day before Ryan and I got a call telling us to pick up our son because he has a fever of 101.7.

I was in a meeting when the day care called and didn't talk with Ryan until he was on his way to pick up Jacob. The problem, I had the car seat. Ryan borrowed our neighbors car seat to go pick up Jacob, then I met them at home so Ryan could go back to work. Jacob's fever seemed to be going down a bit and he is sound asleep now. Hopefully he'll sleep it off and feel better later.

I know these situations will come up if both of us are working, but the situation isn't any easier to deal with. Jacob has never had a fever or been sick in his 14 months of life. Two days in day care, and Boom! sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home