A fever, a rash, and a runny nose
It's been a long weekend at the Walker house. After we picked Jacob up from daycare on Friday afternoon, he was simply miserable. He was just staring out, not wanting to move, with a fever, and having a hard time breathing because of all the congestion. I felt so helpless.
The fever lasted on and off until Monday night. He developed a rash on his torso on Monday, leading us to believe he had chicken pox. Thankfully the fever was gone this morning and a quick visit to the doctor assured us he doesn't have chicken pox, but simply a viral infection he probably picked up at day care.
I'm very thankful he is feeling better. It would just break my heart to see his eyes watery and droopy, his nose runny, and listening to moaning instead of laughing. What a blessing a healthy child is!
I'm sure by tomorrow Jacob will be running around like normal. Yeah!
The fever lasted on and off until Monday night. He developed a rash on his torso on Monday, leading us to believe he had chicken pox. Thankfully the fever was gone this morning and a quick visit to the doctor assured us he doesn't have chicken pox, but simply a viral infection he probably picked up at day care.
I'm very thankful he is feeling better. It would just break my heart to see his eyes watery and droopy, his nose runny, and listening to moaning instead of laughing. What a blessing a healthy child is!
I'm sure by tomorrow Jacob will be running around like normal. Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home