Peanut Gallery

Monday, June 25, 2007

Milk! I want some milk, please!

Jacob made the sign language sign for milk last night!!! I couldn't believe it, he's made other signs in the past month, but I think they were just pure coincidence or he was simply copying our actions. Last night though, there was no mistaking the sign for milk!

I was feeding Jacob some avocado for dinner when he kept opening and closing his hand (the sign for milk). I thought he was just exercising his hand, but he refused to keep eating and kept waving his hand at me. I finally thought he might actually be asking for milk, so I took him into the room and gave him some... and he totally had some milk. To top it off, while he was drinking his milk, he kept making the sign for it. It was so incredible!!!

I love it!!!

UPDATE:
He did it again last night. I think he really did learn the sign for milk! Woo-hoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home