Peanut Gallery

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ahhh!!!

It's official - our boy is a totally mobile busybody. Now that he's learned to crawl, he zips from one place to another in no time. The step into our living room used to slow him down enough that I'd always be able to catch up to him there, but not anymore! He is a pro at going up and down that step.

Also, yesterday he learned how to open the closet doors. If he was in our room and saw the doors to the closet open, he would rush in there to pull on the clothes or eat our shoes. Finally Ryan and I got in the habit of keeping the doors closed. However, yesterday he realized that he could stick his hand in the little space between the door and the wall, and voila - its opened! Ahhhh!!!!

Needless to say, I get nothing done all day because I spend my day chasing around my speed demon. I don't know who's more tired at the end of the day, me or Jacob. Jacob at least gets to take naps during the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home