Peanut Gallery

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Let go and just enjoy...

This morning as I was washing the car, I realized that I have become a lot more flexible when it comes to Jacob. As I washed the car, he was crawling around the driveway - getting completely dirty - and I didn't rush to put him somewhere where he would stay clean.

Then, the sprinklers came on and Jacob rushed to play with the water, causing his dirty clothes to become muddy. What did I do?

I laughed!

He was having such a great time putting his hand in front of the water stream and getting completely soaked. How could I possible stop his fun?!

While the car was spotless, the Boy was completely filthy, but he had a blast. Its taken me a while to just go with the flow and not worry about keeping Jacob germ and dirt free, but I've come around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home