Two Months
Dear Jacob,
A few days ago we celebrated your two month birthday! This past month with you has been so much fun. It's really amazing to see how much you have changed in such a short amount of time.

You spend a lot more time awake now - looking around, kicking your legs, and smiling and everyone. You respond to funny faces and voices with giggles. The sound of your giggles and laughter is music to my ears. I could truly sit and listen to you all day. You are starting to become interested in some of your brightly colored toys, mainly the ones that make noise.

In the past month, your daddy has gone on several business trips. I have to admit that I was very nervous about being alone with you at night, but you and I did extremely well. However, we were both excited to see your daddy when he came home.

You and I have gotten very good at going out and running errands and shopping! I simply put you in your stroller and you are as happy as a clam. You love to either fall asleep or look around at the world around you. Besides running errand and going to the mall, you have been to several get togethers, to the zoo with Tita, and out to lunch and dinner with family and friends.

Your daddy and I have had several nights out without you in the past month. Your grandma Arlene stayed with you twice while we went out for coffee and dinner. Another time you stayed with your Tita and Abuelito while We went to a wedding. Don't worry, we thought about you the entire time and couldn't wait to come back home to be with you. I think we definitely missed you more than you missed us!

At your two month appointment, you measured 23 1/2 inches and weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces! You are in the 50th percentile for your weight and in the 75th for your height - you may indeed take after your dad and be a tall boy.
Looking forward to the next month!
Love,
Mami
A few days ago we celebrated your two month birthday! This past month with you has been so much fun. It's really amazing to see how much you have changed in such a short amount of time.

You spend a lot more time awake now - looking around, kicking your legs, and smiling and everyone. You respond to funny faces and voices with giggles. The sound of your giggles and laughter is music to my ears. I could truly sit and listen to you all day. You are starting to become interested in some of your brightly colored toys, mainly the ones that make noise.

In the past month, your daddy has gone on several business trips. I have to admit that I was very nervous about being alone with you at night, but you and I did extremely well. However, we were both excited to see your daddy when he came home.

You and I have gotten very good at going out and running errands and shopping! I simply put you in your stroller and you are as happy as a clam. You love to either fall asleep or look around at the world around you. Besides running errand and going to the mall, you have been to several get togethers, to the zoo with Tita, and out to lunch and dinner with family and friends.

Your daddy and I have had several nights out without you in the past month. Your grandma Arlene stayed with you twice while we went out for coffee and dinner. Another time you stayed with your Tita and Abuelito while We went to a wedding. Don't worry, we thought about you the entire time and couldn't wait to come back home to be with you. I think we definitely missed you more than you missed us!

At your two month appointment, you measured 23 1/2 inches and weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces! You are in the 50th percentile for your weight and in the 75th for your height - you may indeed take after your dad and be a tall boy.
Looking forward to the next month!
Love,
Mami

1 Comments:
Berenice - that is great news about your jeans, but I think you might want to consider shaving those legs (see 4th pic).
By
Anonymous, at 9/28/2006 2:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home