He smiled!!!
Ryan left for another business trip today - boo! It's only overnight, so I guess it could be worse.
Ryan, Jacob, and I were standing at the door saying our goodbyes when Jacob smiled! A real smile!!! Ryan was holding Jacob, making faces at him and talking to him when he smiled, cooed and smiled some more.
Earlier today he was also smiling for his Grandma Arlene, and yesterday he smiled for his Abuelito Pepe and his Tita Rosa. What a fun milestone for Jacob to reach...
Ryan, Jacob, and I were standing at the door saying our goodbyes when Jacob smiled! A real smile!!! Ryan was holding Jacob, making faces at him and talking to him when he smiled, cooed and smiled some more.
Earlier today he was also smiling for his Grandma Arlene, and yesterday he smiled for his Abuelito Pepe and his Tita Rosa. What a fun milestone for Jacob to reach...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home