Wake up sleepyhead!
Jacob takes after me when it comes to sleeping - he can sleep through anything! Ethan, on the other hand, wakes up at the drop of a pin - just like Daddy. On any given work day, I will take a shower, then open Jacob's door while I dry my hair and finish getting ready. This usually gets him out of his deep sleep and into a slightly lighter sleep. Then, I will get Ethan up and dressed. Together we normally go wake up Jacob.
This is the super cute part... Ethan is so excited to see Jacob in the morning. Ethan crawls into bed with Jacob and gives him a great big hug. Then, Ethan rubs Jacob's back, just like I do, to wake him up. It is so awesome to see both boys wake up to such a happy, tender moment. Jacob usually wakes up with a smile on his face because of Ethan. Don't get me wrong, he does have his grumpy mornings - believe me!
I just love that time in the morning when I get to wake up my sleepyheads.
This is the super cute part... Ethan is so excited to see Jacob in the morning. Ethan crawls into bed with Jacob and gives him a great big hug. Then, Ethan rubs Jacob's back, just like I do, to wake him up. It is so awesome to see both boys wake up to such a happy, tender moment. Jacob usually wakes up with a smile on his face because of Ethan. Don't get me wrong, he does have his grumpy mornings - believe me!
I just love that time in the morning when I get to wake up my sleepyheads.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home