Preschool
Jacob started preschool! I started looking into preschools for Jacob and Ethan to attend next year, and fell in love with a place down the street from our house. They just happened to have a spot available for him to go 3 days a week, so we decided to sign him up. He LOVES it!
The first day was so exciting. I dropped off Ethan at day care, then headed to Jacob's "nueva escuela." He was so happy to go to school like a big boy. This preschool has a breakfast club for the kids who go very early and haven't had a chance to eat breakfast at home. I was a little nervous about having the extra step of making his breakfast for him to eat at school, but it hasn't turned out to be an issue at all. That first day, he didn't want help carrying his breakfast bag and was so very careful with his waffle package. It was so cute.
I have to admit that I was a little emotional dropping him off the first day. He is getting to be such a big boy. His first day at preschool! The teacher asked me if it was my first time leaving him. That was clearly my wake up call to pull it together - not that I was crying, but I was clearly wearing my heart on my sleeve. I think Ryan might have to drop him off for his first day at kindergarten - I will make a spectacle of myself!
Needles to say, Jacob had a great first day. When I picked him up we headed over the Dairy Queen for a little treat. It was to celebrate his first day of preschool and that he is getting to be a big boy. Plus, it was just Jacob and Mami. It was so awesome to spend that one on one time with him. Of course, he loved his ice cream too!
The first day was so exciting. I dropped off Ethan at day care, then headed to Jacob's "nueva escuela." He was so happy to go to school like a big boy. This preschool has a breakfast club for the kids who go very early and haven't had a chance to eat breakfast at home. I was a little nervous about having the extra step of making his breakfast for him to eat at school, but it hasn't turned out to be an issue at all. That first day, he didn't want help carrying his breakfast bag and was so very careful with his waffle package. It was so cute.
I have to admit that I was a little emotional dropping him off the first day. He is getting to be such a big boy. His first day at preschool! The teacher asked me if it was my first time leaving him. That was clearly my wake up call to pull it together - not that I was crying, but I was clearly wearing my heart on my sleeve. I think Ryan might have to drop him off for his first day at kindergarten - I will make a spectacle of myself!
Needles to say, Jacob had a great first day. When I picked him up we headed over the Dairy Queen for a little treat. It was to celebrate his first day of preschool and that he is getting to be a big boy. Plus, it was just Jacob and Mami. It was so awesome to spend that one on one time with him. Of course, he loved his ice cream too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home