You just made my day
Jacob truly is a sweet, good-natured little boy. He asks me all the time, "estas feliz mami?" (are you happy). He is so proud of himself when I tell him that I am happy with him and Ethan. So, the last day we were in Mammoth over the President's Day weekend, Jacob truly made my day.
I made a full on big breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. The four of us sat down and were eating out breakfast, when Jacob looks over to me and with a huge smile on his face says, "Gracias por hacer pancakes para mi daddy, little Ethan, y Jacob! Estan muy ricos!"
Aww... that sound? It was my heart melting. I couldn't help tearing up. Jacob truly made my day.
I made a full on big breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. The four of us sat down and were eating out breakfast, when Jacob looks over to me and with a huge smile on his face says, "Gracias por hacer pancakes para mi daddy, little Ethan, y Jacob! Estan muy ricos!"
Aww... that sound? It was my heart melting. I couldn't help tearing up. Jacob truly made my day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home