Peanut Gallery

Friday, April 02, 2010

Silly boys!

Our boys are constantly making us laugh. I sometimes can't remember what we did with all the quite time before kids! The other day Jacob told me he was hungry for breakfast. When I asked him what he wanted (btw, he only asks for waffles, but I ask anyway), he thought for a moment. Finally, he said "hmm, I want waffles or licorice." Those were his two breakfast choices? I of course, quickly got to making those waffles.

Ethan and Jacob had their "Superfast" capes on and were running around the house. Of course, when the camera came out, they were not cooperating with me. However, Ethan paused for a second on the floor to say "cheese!" Nice pose, huh?

Jacob LOVES his light saber.
He made me take this picture of him - tongue out and all!

Enjoying pudding for dessert. He had pudding everywhere. I didn't bother trying to clean him up, he went straight into the tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home