I just can't help myself!
There are moments throughout my day when I just simply can't keep myself from looking at my children with overwhelming love and awe that they are mine. Mine. Oh, my goodness, they are MINE! I usually stop whatever I am doing and get a googly-eyed look on my face right before I attack the boys in big hugs and kisses. Sometimes they are willing recipients, other times, not so much. Sometimes Jacob can recognize the look on my face and makes a run for it - good thing I can still catch him!
I simply can't believe that my first baby is going to be 3 and my second baby (I have TWO - how'd that happen?!) is going to be 1 in a few short weeks. Parenthood is one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it is just so awesome. I love being with my two little boys everyday. They continue to amaze me with everything they do. The fun, awesome times certainly do outweigh the bad.
Te quiero Jacob! Te quiero Ethan!
I simply can't believe that my first baby is going to be 3 and my second baby (I have TWO - how'd that happen?!) is going to be 1 in a few short weeks. Parenthood is one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it is just so awesome. I love being with my two little boys everyday. They continue to amaze me with everything they do. The fun, awesome times certainly do outweigh the bad.
Te quiero Jacob! Te quiero Ethan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home