First Foods for Ethan
We finally started giving Ethan solid food. Its only been a few days, but its been just as hard as giving him a bottle - very. He absolutely hated the rice cereal I gave him. I tried banana, thinking he might like it better since it is sweet - nope, didn't like that either.
The second Ethan sees the spoon with food on it, he throws his head back and starts screaming. Since he's screaming, I take that opportunity to stick the food in his mouth. The cereal came right back out, but the banana managed to make it to his tummy. So, he might actually like the banana since he ate about 1/4 of it, but he didn't enjoy eating it.
After his "real food" meal I try to give him a sippy cup with water or juice, but once the liquid touches his mouth, he lets me know how displeased he is with me. How dare me give him something other than milk straight from the source!
Oh, boy! I thought I had a hard time getting Jacob to eat solids, but I think I had it easy compared to what's ahead with Ethan. Gulp...
The second Ethan sees the spoon with food on it, he throws his head back and starts screaming. Since he's screaming, I take that opportunity to stick the food in his mouth. The cereal came right back out, but the banana managed to make it to his tummy. So, he might actually like the banana since he ate about 1/4 of it, but he didn't enjoy eating it.
After his "real food" meal I try to give him a sippy cup with water or juice, but once the liquid touches his mouth, he lets me know how displeased he is with me. How dare me give him something other than milk straight from the source!
Oh, boy! I thought I had a hard time getting Jacob to eat solids, but I think I had it easy compared to what's ahead with Ethan. Gulp...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home