Peanut Gallery

Friday, February 20, 2009

Can someone please explain this to me?

I need help making sense of what I'm feeling lately.

Intrigued???

Here it goes... most days I feel as if I can barely handle my two boys. They keep me very busy; everyday is both physically and emotionally draining. By the late afternoon I am looking forward to having Ryan come home to offer a little help. Don't get me wrong, I love being at home and spending time with my children.

However, the last few weeks, every time I see a pregnant lady I find myself yearning to be pregnant again. Whenever I see a little girl, I also feel that pang of want. It wasn't until Jacob was a year that I could even begin to think about the possibility of having another child. Ethan is only 7 months and I'm already feeling it - what is wrong with me? Ryan and I have had many conversations about a third child - we've gone back and forth about having one quite a bit. I told him the other day that I don't think I'm ready to be done with babies yet. I feel completely crazy for saying that right now, but its true. I feel like I barely manage everyday and I now want to throw another kid into the mix. What's up with that?!

We'll see what happens!

1 Comments:

  • Me too, me too! I know we aren't done, but I find myself already thinking about getting pregnant again. We are thinking when Nate is closer to 1 1/2 we will start...we'll see! I hear the transition from 1 to 2 kids is the hardest-after that it is not so difficult. See you at breastfeeding support in a little over a year! :)

    By Blogger Jane, at 2/20/2009 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home