Enjoying the end
I woke up today with all my normal aches and pains - feeling like I had just been run over by a truck when I realized that my due date is only 14 days away. Now, this thought was a happy thought - we're finally going to meet our son and have him in our arms - and it could technically happen any day now. However, that thought was also a little bittersweet. These last few days (or weeks) will be the last ones that I will have my baby inside of me - providing for him in every way, shape, and form. Never again will we have this type of connection. Once he is born, there is only so much I can do for him, right now, I am his lifeline.
These thoughts made all of my aches seem to disappear. It was such a wonderful bonding moment with my unborn son - I wish I could make that feeling last a lifetime...
These thoughts made all of my aches seem to disappear. It was such a wonderful bonding moment with my unborn son - I wish I could make that feeling last a lifetime...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home