Peanut Gallery

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Any guesses?

We are now 1 week away from our official due date! I thought the element of surprise surrounding the actual birth was going to be fun and exciting - which it is - but it's also nervewracking. When will the baby come? It's so hard to not make any plans for the next few weeks since I just have no idea what is going to happen. I have several friends in town at the end of the month whom I would like to see, but I can't make any definite arrangements to see them.

I got my mind set that I was going to be at least 1 week late, but when Ryan and I started taking peoples guesses on the delivery date, a lot of you were guessing before my due date. Many of you have told me that I look like I've dropped quite a bit (I'd agree), that I'm more tired and uncomfortable, so I'm going to the hospital any day now. All of this made me realize that I might indeed not be late, so I'd better prepare myself to bring our Peanut home sooner rather than later! I'm so anxious to hold our baby! We definitely can't wait!!! It's still driving us crazy to not know when exactly it will happen, but we're ready!

So... what's your guess? We already have a range from July 10th to July 27th...

1 Comments:

  • Hmmmm....I don't really know a lot about this stuff, but I will hazard a guess. I'm going to say 8 days..so that would make it July 18th. What do I get if I win? Do I get to hold the baby?!!

    By Blogger Emily, at 7/10/2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home