Sleeping?
Ethan was so funny tonight! The boys and I met my parents for dinner since Ryan was out of town. We happened to stay out a little past their bed time, so we drove into the garage around 9 pm. Now, Jacob was fast asleep and Ethan was wide awake. I unloaded some things in the house, then went back for Ethan, since he was still awake. As soon as I opened Ethan's door, he quickly put his head on the side of his car seat and tightly shut his eyes. He was pretending to be asleep! He even kept it up as I unbuckled him. I was quite impressed. Going along with his game, I put him on my shoulder and he snuggled against my neck while I walked to his room. Finally, when I put him on the changing table to get him into his pajamas, he popped open his eyes and had a huge grin on his face. Then, he says "Silly E-tin! silly mami!" He is quite the little jokester!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home