Sprinklers anyone?
Last weekend, I decided to take the boys for a walk. It was only 9:30 or so in the morning, but they were both already bouncing off the walls. Usually a walk helps burn off some energy. So, picture this, I am trying to put socks, shoes, and sunscreen on moving targets. I know, what's new? So I finally get us all ready to go, open the front door, and mere seconds later both Jacob and Ethan were soaking wet! The sprinklers in the front yard turned on just as I opened the door and before I could even get out a syllable to stop them, both Jacob and Ethan were standing in the middle of the grass, laughing their hearts out. How could I stop them? They were already soaking, so I just let them. They had a great time running through the sprinklers, trying to "stop" the water from hitting them. Needless to say, we didn't make it on our walk, but they managed to burn off some energy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home