Our Picasso
A few days ago while I was out and about, I bought some paint and paintbrushes for Jacob. I used to love painting as a kid, and he loves painting the VW Bug at the children's Museum, so I thought he would enjoy painting. Does he ever! I put 6 colors on his plate and he got both brushes and mixed them all up into a lovely dark brown color. Then, he proceeded to paint with both brushes - at the same time. He loved painting - yeah!
Short video showing Jacob painting. The other video where he is explaining where the monkey's eyes, tail, and legs are located is too long :( It's awesome to me that he is painting something specific, even if we adults doen't have the imagination to recognize it.
Short video showing Jacob painting. The other video where he is explaining where the monkey's eyes, tail, and legs are located is too long :( It's awesome to me that he is painting something specific, even if we adults doen't have the imagination to recognize it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home