Peanut Gallery

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Peanut is born!!!

Our son, Jacob Ryan Walker, made his way into this world on Saturday July 15th, 2006 at 7:17 pm. He was a healthy boy of 7 lbs 6 oz and was 19.25 inches long.


Its amazing that Jacob was born with a full head of jet black hair, and curly too! Both Ryan and I were bald when we were born. We have a feeling that Jacob is going to be tall - he has very long fingers and toes. He spends almost all of his time sleeping, but occasionally he'll open his eyes for us. Actually, he tends to open only one eye at a time, he looks like a little pirate!


Ryan and I have spent the last week simply getting used to parenthood. We are just in awe that we are actually parents to such a handsome little boy. We've spent hours just watching him make faces in his sleep, eat, and hanging out. Sure, parenthood is the hardest thing I've done so far, but when I get frustrated or overwhelmed, I just take a look at my little Peanut and it's suddenly all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home