"Ba, ba, black sheep"
It turns out that Ethan has quite the musical ear. Since he started preschool, he has been a singing machine! His favorite song is "Ba, ba, black sheep," which he sings all the time. His teacher wrote in his daily note the other day that he has a high interest in singing and is always requesting "Ba, ba, black sheep" while they walk through the hall. His teacher also said that as they prepare for the Holiday Pageant on Tuesday, he is the leader of the group since he knows all the words to the songs they are going to sing and sings it loud and proud. I hope he doesn't get stage fright (I think he will - he doesn't deal well with large groups of people he doesn't know). I can't wait!
He also makes up his own songs. Apperently he made up a "Cracker" song during snack time at school last week, while they were eating... crackers. He can make a song out of anything - "Maaami, Daaaaddy, Jaaaacob, and Eeeethan in the caaaar!" It is so stinking sweet! I could listen to his singing all day.
He also makes up his own songs. Apperently he made up a "Cracker" song during snack time at school last week, while they were eating... crackers. He can make a song out of anything - "Maaami, Daaaaddy, Jaaaacob, and Eeeethan in the caaaar!" It is so stinking sweet! I could listen to his singing all day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home