Peanut Gallery

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Mistakes

Just like his mami, Jacob has a huge sweet tooth! He is constantly trying to negotiate what his dessert is going to be. Sometimes his dessert is a true dessert (chocolate, cookies, etc.) but sometimes it is fruit or a smoothie. He normally gets to choose between two things and his excited about his choice. However, the other day was different.

Jacob had a choice between a piece of chocolate or ice cream. He picked chocolate, actually he got two pieces because he ate all of his dinner and finished Ethan's untouched dinner. Yes, he negotiated the one piece of dessert per dinner plate (smart boy!).

Jacob happily ate his chocolate and walked into the living room. Then, he comes running back to me with a worried look on his face, chocolate all over his mouth, "MAMI!!! I made a mistake! I said I wanted chocolate, but I didn't! I really wanted ice cream. You gave me chocolate, it was a mistake! Let's go get ice cream!"

???

Yes, he was dead serious. I had to give him points for creativity, but sadly, the boy did not eat ice cream. Mistake or not. How cute is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home